First of all I have to state the following: All of the programs,
texts, etc. presented here are, as long as not described otherwise, my
own work. Therefore you should not expect any mirales but just some
entertainment, useful information or help. The files may be distributed
freely by you, as long as you do not demand any money and as long as
you do not change them or present them as yours without my knowledge
and agreement (unless stated otherwise).
Who defies those rules will be punished without trial to a life in a
dungeon for at least twenty years. ;-)
The most important first: My DSA public key to be used with GnuPG or PGP
- public key
- My public GnuPG key with the following attributes to verify it's authenticity:
pub 1024D/D8B53A85 2000-09-05 Florian Schaefer <florian@!well, remove this!netego.de>
Key fingerprint = A6BB 9504 7EE2 6582 F3A0 ECDF FB69 71A1 D8B5 3A85
Useful things that I created during my studies
- Fourierreihen und Randwerte PS (ca. 110 Kb)
or as PDF (ca. 200 Kb)
- Together with another
we have written a short scriptum to the lecture of Prof. Hieber:
Fourierreihen und Randwertprobleme (SS02). I am not sure if the
pdf file works correctly for everyone, please tell me in case you should
have any problems (in German).
- Physik Formeln PS (75 Kb)
or as PDF (92 Kb)
- This is my own little physics formulary. It consists of the first three
semesters of my lecture in experimental physics which was given by Prof.
Tschudi (in German).
- Physik Kompakt PS (109 Kb)
or as PDF (97 Kb)
- This is the same collection of formulas again, but this time
everything up to my third semester is on just 2 (!) pages. For me this has
been ideal for my intermediate diploma. (postscript format / in German)
- Eierkocher (108 Kb)
- The publication to the project "The paradoxical egg cooker" (in German)
There are, of course, some downloads for my favourite OS, too.
- E-AcpiPower (181 Kb)
- An Enlightenment epplet using ACPI to give you information
about the current status of your battery, see the
- ical2ics.pl (8 Kb)
- This little perl script converts data read-ical gets from a palm pilot
into "real" ical data as described in
which can then be read with the
Caution: Not all repeated events work correctly in this version yet.
2009/06/13 Update: Many thanks to John Heidemann who took my piece
of old software and fixed to up to work properly now. Yay! Please see his
web page for
further information and his download.
- Leafnode-plus (265 Kb)
- This leafnode is about ten times faster than
the original version, if one only wants to fetch the headers
(that is with delaybody=1 option). It has been modified together
with a friend of mine.
- latexwatch (1 Kb)
- Another small script you will find usefull
if you are a LaTeX-coder. It constantly monitors a given .tex file
for changes an compiles it if necessary. I use it all the time for
Some programs and texts I think to be useful for the litte high-tech toy.
- Palm tools (375 Kb)
- A collection of usefull tools (function plotter, drawing
programm, document viewer, stopwatch, ...) for the Palmpilot.
- Hitch Hiker's Guide (710 Kb)
- An ingenious book by Douglas Adams: "The Hitch Hiker's Guide
to the Galaxy". The book is devided into five parts, so that enough
memory will be left on your Palm. (in English)
Some games I created some years ago for DOS using Pascal. You shouldn't
take them too serious.
- Wormrace 360° (31 Kb)
- The ultimate wormrace simulation.
- Four in a row (28 Kb)
- A classical game with an AI that even lets you win
sometimes. (One just has to find the right words for the disadvantages of a
programm :-) )